• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Moyes sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Moyes sacked

<<placeholder>>

Ferguson didn't have a sparkling start in his first season. The owners need to hold their nerve and show a better calibre of patience than Man City.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Ferguson didn't have a sparkling start in his first season. The owners need to hold their nerve and show a better calibre of patience than Man City.
      +1, Give the bloke a chance, I'm no Man U fan but c'mon hes taking over from Fergie, top 4 this season is a good return IMO. On another note heres hoping Sunderland go down, DiCanio is a bit of an arse but what gives with taking him and his entire back room team on at the end of last season, then give him millions to spend over summer (14 players in!) and sack him 5 games into the new season... madness!

As a villa fan we stuck with our man last season and it will pay dividends

Comment

Originally posted by kal View Post
        On another note heres hoping Sunderland go down, DiCanio is a bit of an arse but what gives with taking him and his entire back room team on at the end of last season, then give him millions to spend over summer (14 players in!) and sack him 5 games into the new season... entertainment!
        FTFY

Comment

It's the curse of West Bromwich.
          <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            MC have also beaten MU as badly in recent history when Fergie was in charge.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

ManU actually have a crap squad compared to Chelsea and Man City but yet somehow managed to win the title last year. It will be interesting to see how they perform this year and if RVP will carry them again.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Not yet, the board will stick with Moyes like they did with Fergie.
                However if things aren't looking too good then they might dip into the transfer market in January and try and get Fergie on a 6 month loan deal

Comment

yep one of the biggest challenges for Man U is that they will not splash cash to get their transfer targets - which given the current stupid money being spent is in my opinion good for football.

But it does mean the miss out on some players and so have to rely more on getting the best out of what they have.

Comment

Yesterday was alright, wasn't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X