• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free child care

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free child care

New Labour up to its tricks again. When they were in power the master plan was to give away lots of dosh for people to breed and now it seems they want to take advantage of that breeding and offer free child care. Where is the money coming from ? Each one of their policy seems to center around giving away this and that with no real explanation on how they will fund it.

When are they going to tell the country's population to go and work hard and earn a decent days wages and fund their life style ? If you cannot afford child care then dont have children. Simple as that.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    New Labour up to its tricks again. When they were in power the master plan was to give away lots of dosh for people to breed and now it seems they want to take advantage of that breeding and offer free child care. Where is the money coming from ? Each one of their policy seems to center around giving away this and that with no real explanation on how they will fund it.

When are they going to tell the country's population to go and work hard and earn a decent days wages and fund their life style ? If you cannot afford child care then dont have children. Simple as that.
    I never had you down as a pro-mass immigration kind of guy. Good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I never had you down as a pro-mass immigration kind of guy. Good for you!
      That's merely unintended consequences due to look of foresight (sorry thinking through consequences).

I reckon its just a panic move from Labour after the free school meal initiative (which was kept very quiet).....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        That's merely unintended consequences due to look of foresight (sorry thinking through consequences).

I reckon its just a panic move from Labour after the free school meal initiative (which was kept very quiet).....
        Lowering the birthrate of people with employment prospects (but who struggle with childcare costs) doesn't seem a good way of defusing the demographic timebomb.

Comment

Lowering the birthrate of people with employment prospects (but who struggle with childcare costs) doesn't seem a good way of defusing the demographic timebomb.
          To be honest it's too late. If childcare costs don't kill you the cost of a suitably bigger house will.

In my experience those who have large families have mothers who just don't work. Childcare is not a factor there, house prices based on 3x dual earnings is
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

no they just want to put out of business all those middle class mums that are doing child minding and replace them with 'education centres' so young voters are trained to put a cross by a red rosette.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              no they just want to put out of business all those middle class mums that are doing child minding and replace them with 'education centres' so young voters are trained to put a cross by a red rosette.
              Looks like the Day Centre library is stocking the pop-up version of Atlas Shrugged again.

Comment

Looks like the Day Centre library is stocking the pop-up version of Atlas Shrugged again.
                you off the meds again?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If you take away the political element, anything to encourage parents [back] into work is probably a good idea. Although I also believe both parents should not be forced to work, if a family want to have one parent's 'job' being to raise their child/children.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

you off the meds again?
                    To be continued...

Comment

Working...
                    X