• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Human role in warming 'more certain' - UN climate chief

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human role in warming 'more certain' - UN climate chief

BBC News - Human role in warming 'more certain' - UN climate chief

Scientists are more certain than ever that greenhouse gases from human activities are heating the planet, the head of the UN's climate panel says.

More drivel from so called experts. Who pays the salaries of these morons and why aren't they out earing a proper living?

Who pays the salaries of these morons and why aren't they out earing a proper living?
    Well, the chairman receives the huge stipend of £0, and many of the contributing authors also work for nothing.

Doubtless you're gathering the scientific evidence to support the charge of 'drivel', we await your reasoned argument ...
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

its certain humans will taxed more regardless of whether we can prove it.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hang on don't we urgently need to burn fossil fuels to delay the next ice age, they can't have it both ways
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Scientists are more certain than ever that greenhouse gases from human activities are heating the planet, the head of the UN's climate panel says.
          I blame MTT and his farting.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            I blame MTT and his farting.
            cork it & sell it!

I even have a name for it :

Buy "Booty Boost" the new heating gas from MSMTT Inc.

Comment

To have an opinion on climate change you ought to be evidence based - there's too much BS on both sides. Entrenched interests against the idea who are funding a rear-guard disinformation campaign (in a similar manner to tobacco interests did) and on the other side of the fence non-scientists who argue that the "science is fixed", a ridiculous idea if you understand the basics of what science is.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                To have an opinion on climate change you ought to be evidence based - there's too much BS on both sides. Entrenched interests against the idea who are funding a rear-guard disinformation campaign (in a similar manner to tobacco interests did) and on the other side of the fence non-scientists who argue that the "science is fixed", a ridiculous idea if you understand the basics of what science is.
                Well the evidence you might be a Cretin is more certain, the continuing decline of your intellect is probable and the asinine nature of your posts suggest that Global Morons are real.

There you go to make you comfortable I treated you to some of your own debating style.

The whole point of the Global warming debate on both sides seems to be misrepresenting scientific fact as clear evidence that black is white. Its like trying to nail a rabid cougar to a jellyfish.

When I see some conclusive facts then I will be convinced, currently the only thing I see is politicians taxing while the earth might burn one day.

Comment

Indeed, 'the science is settled' is not something a scientist would say, as it implies two categories of science, settled and unsettled, which is a nonsense.

But if you do confine yourself to the science, rather than the politics, the debate in the scientific community has moved on from quantifying the A part of AGW and onto how bad it will get and what we can do about it.
                  My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Well the evidence you might be a Cretin is more certain, the continuing decline of your intellect is probable and the asinine nature of your posts suggest that Global Morons are real.

There you go to make you comfortable I treated you to some of your own debating style.

The whole point of the Global warming debate on both sides seems to be misrepresenting scientific fact as clear evidence that black is white. Its like trying to nail a rabid cougar to a jellyfish.

When I see some conclusive facts then I will be convinced, currently the only thing I see is politicians taxing while the earth might burn one day.
                    Thanks for yet another concise, lucid, focused post that sheds some light on the matter.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X