• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tippy tappy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tippy tappy

Knobhead is tapping his desk again. I have asked him (as have my peers) to stop.

"I'll try but I'm a compulsive tapper" came the response by email.

Gonna go postal at some point
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

It could be worse. He could have terrible wind.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap

etcetc.

Comment

Wonder over, go face to face and unleash a torrent of swear words and insults. Then walk back to your desk and send him an email saying, 'Sorry about that I've got tourettes.'
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Wonder over, go face to face and unleash a torrent of swear words and insults. Then walk back to your desk and send him an email saying, 'Sorry about that I've got compulsive tourettes.'
          FTFY

Comment

Grab hold of his wrist and dig up your sledgehammer....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

here you go

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Knobhead is tapping his desk again. I have asked him (as have my peers) to stop.

"I'll try but I'm a compulsive tapper" came the response by email.

Gonna go postal at some point
                I hate stuff like that. I worked in an office where a bloke would grunt all day, clearing his throat really loudly. I imagine if I sat there shouting Beep every so often I'd soon be asked to stop.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Carpet his desk.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Carpet his desk.
                    Winner. I thought about putting underlay on his desk.

Comment

Working...
                    X