• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Confession Time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confession Time

I recently started re-watching Lost and I'm hooked again
    Coffee's for closers

I took a contractor out for a slap up lunch (he is making me 35%) and forgot to bring my wallet, he had to pay
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Lost was OK for a bit, but rapidly turned tulip. I watched it right to the end, which was just a bit....
      And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

The 2nd time around you might enjoy it more as you're not expecting much after S3
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

MIt's interesting what people will confess to in terms of stuff that they wouldn't like their street cred friends to know that they get HP to. In terms of stuff they read. watch, listen to etc.

There was an article in the New Scientist ,excuse me, Todd) a few years ago and they were addressing this very thing particularly when it comes to people sho work in hi tech industries.

What they were saying was that when you take someone like an IT worker compAred to somebody like a lawyer, for instance, the lawyer is much less likely to go to the lengths that th mi Wembley gonnagonnacackas th mi binus ebbs 99œęü .,time for bed

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            time for bed
            Most sensible thing you've said all day.

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
              Lost was OK for a bit, but rapidly turned tulip. I watched it right to the end, which was just a bit....
              Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              The 2nd time around you might enjoy it more as you're not expecting much after S3
              I'm one of those wierdos who enjoyed it right till the bitter end!
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

best series I ever watched. Loved every episode. Might watch this and start watching Breaking Bad when my contract is up in December.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  You mean when it started to get really good?

Comment

I'm one of those wierdos who enjoyed it right till the bitter end!
                    First time round I did enjoy it, because it seemed to be GOING somewhere. Then we got to the end and found not only had the show not got anywhere to go, it finished a series earlier and nobody noticed.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X