• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

wsys to learn tge guitar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wsys to learn tge guitar

Is there a more in way of doing it thN learning all the chords and sgrunmming away to Jon Denvdr numbers?

It's not rteaLly whY I want todo but I'd love to play SpanishLamenco stylegutat.

I buever there'd some li d of Xbox app or something?

wtf

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
      wtf

wTtdF
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Could you learn to type and use a spell checker. The red wiggly line in Chrome is not confirmation that you've spelt the word correctly no matter what your special needs teacher claimed.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Come on mods. Sort it out will you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            Is there a more in way of doing it thN learning all the chords and sgrunmming away to Jon Denvdr numbers?

It's not rteaLly whY I want todo but I'd love to play SpanishLamenco stylegutat.

I buever there'd some li d of Xbox app or something?
            Yu svo ave dfsa salll e dfeel agaket.

Daw wf aaerg sop ag I akse fa!

Las isf's ahner.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Yu svo ave dfsa salll e dfeel agaket.

Daw wf aaerg sop ag I akse fa!

Las isf's ahner.
                Woo blubba jugga jugga weeeee!
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Sorry I've got rubberfingers!

Fun ways to learn the guiTar. Anyone??

Comment

Note to spelling pedants!

“Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.”

HZH BGXI

Comment

Working...
                    X