• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keeping abreast of new technology

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping abreast of new technology

iPhone 5S owners now using their NIPPLES to unlock the device's fingerprint scanner | Mail Online

First it was the paw of a cat, then it was a man's toe. Now, the latest body part being used to unlock Apple's iPhone 5S fingerprint scanner is a nipple.

A number of videos have appeared online that appear to show male and female nipples being pressed onto the phone's TouchID sensor.

The capacitive sensor can be used with any skin part, as long as a heartbeat and body temperature can be detected, to unlock the device.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I hope that catches on, as long as they update iOS7 to break the fingerprinting tech if it detects saggy boobs
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

What was that old joke about using a dictaphone?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        What was that old joke about using a dictaphone?
        I went into Curry's and asked for a dictaphone.

They gave me Piers Moron's number.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Are they going to introduce a iPhone mini and a Phablet device depending on your bra size?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
          X