• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strange contradiction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange contradiction

I think snaw 1st pointed this out.

Most here are banging on about how terrible everything is, how it's all doomed and at that same time boasting how they have everything, fantastic high paying contract, big house, flash car, no debts, beautiful wife and angelic kids.

Somethin don't add up if you ask me.

You mean they are all doing threaded thung?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      fantastic high paying contract, big house, flash car, no debts, beautiful wife and angelic kids.
      I can tick two of those boxes.

Comment

Me

Ok Contract, Crap Flat, No Car, £900 on me Barclays for Credit Rating Purposes, newly aquired sexy wife, no kids.

Second last item removed the item "loads of savings" from my list.
        There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
          I think snaw 1st pointed this out.

Most here are banging on about how terrible everything is, how it's all doomed and at that same time boasting how they have everything, fantastic high paying contract, big house, flash car, no debts, beautiful wife and angelic kids.

Somethin don't add up if you ask me.

I can't tick any

that ought to redress the balance

my contract pay is average, my flat's leaking, car needs surgery, ugly wife, kids are twats (and they're ugly as well)

Comment

Welcome the anti-DP
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Comment

Because people are in denial, desperatley convincing themselves that this DUMP is the best place on earth to live ! usually the ones who havent lived and worked abroad and have nothing to compare things against !

Comment

Working...
                X