• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any audiophiles about?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any audiophiles about?

Never really took head phones seriously until I got a pair of Beats in ear free with a HTC phone and the difference in sound quality was immense, they have now finally given up the ghost so need to buy a new pair and looking at the wireless version next, reviews seem to be good, any first hand experience on high end cans, or any recommendation for alternatives?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Sennheiser.

I have two pairs. One that make me look like I'm doing a pitch-side interview for MotD and a foldable pair for travelling.

Sound quality beats () anything else I've tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Sennheiser.

I have two pairs. One that make me look like I'm doing a pitch-side interview for MotD and a foldable pair for travelling.

Sound quality beats () anything else I've tried.
      Which models?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

When SG junior was a baby we used to use Sennheiser wireless headphones to watch TV while he was sleeping in the same room. Worked a treat, great brand, crystal clear.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

These are the travel ones.
          Sennheiser PX 200-IIi - Closed Headset Foldable Stereo - Travel Headset - Superb sound - Lightweight, Steel-reinforced headband

Need to hunt for the other as they probably aren't the latest model

These look like them
          http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/dynamic-...eo-hd-25-sp-ii
          Last edited by Pondlife; 25 September 2013, 10:56. Reason: found em

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            When SG junior was a baby we used to use Sennheiser wireless headphones to watch TV while he was sleeping in the same room. Worked a treat, great brand, crystal clear.
            They've let you breed

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              The HD-25s are wicked - wear them all day in the office to try and stop people talking to me Replaced the lead and ear pads this year as had them 5 years or so now.

Comment

I've got the Sennheiser 202s, I think. Lovely but bulky.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Really looking for a wireless pair, but know that bluetooth losses a bit of quality compared to other options to go tangle free

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    The HD-25s are wicked - wear them all day in the office to try and stop people talking to me Replaced the lead and ear pads this year as had them 5 years or so now.
                    I wear in ear ones, and as my ears are covered by hair (not in the ewok sense) they're not noticeable, which means people speak to me and think I'm ignoring them. They rarely come back, so that has the desired effect

Comment

Working...
                    X