• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bring back Old Hack!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back Old Hack!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Old Hack - Gratutious offensiveness. Expires: never. (Unless there's overwhelming calls from the community to bring him back).
    Anyone?

Actually I feel sorry for him. Close to a lifetime of unresolved issues. Never good.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Anyone?
      tbh, it was nice to have at least one person that knew something about cars...oh wait...
      Join IPSE

Comment

I just don’t get it; I mean what is the point? Why get to the stage of getting banned only to come back & repeat (whilst pretending to be someone different)

I know what a troll is… but why??

Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Anyone?
            Why should we worry he'll be back (with another account)
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Whole life tariff seems too harsh, even murderers get released earlier on human rights grounds.

Comment

Thing is, there were times when he could be quite reasonable and pleasant.

If that's what modafinil does to you, I'm steering well clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                  I just don’t get it; I mean what is the point? Why get to the stage of getting banned only to come back & repeat (whilst pretending to be someone different)

I know what a troll is… but why??

I reckon it's a boy thing.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Thing is, there were times when he could be quite reasonable and pleasant.

If that's what modafinil does to you...
                    What, make you reasonable and pleasant.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X