• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair : there is a state of war between arabs and the west

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Blair : there is a state of war between arabs and the west

well, for once its not far from the truth...

It's about time something stopped Bliar from having a good time now he had had to delay his holiday!

I wonder if it has anything to do with the massive protest that is happening tomorrow in London!

Or maybe today's front page headline in the Independent.

Comment

Could someone please go to Last Minute Dot Com and get him a one way ticket to somewhere far away.

Israel has done a marvelous job of uniting the Arab world behind Hezbollah. Which was not the case before, according to respected US Senator John Mitchell.

Comment

Originally posted by sappatz
        "Tony Blair : there is a state of war between arabs and the west "

well, for once its not far from the truth...
        Not far from the truth? I disagree. The truth is that it is between the muslims and the west. For a start, as I understand it Iranians aren't arabs, and they are the worst of the lot.

Blair is a mealy-mouthed g1t. Never assume that he is telling the truth.

Comment

He would never say muslims were at war with the west - after all his government has encouraged so many muslims to leave their home countries, move to the South East of England, and then complain about how we have 'different values', and organise to change our behaviour to match theirs.

Just as long as they vote labour, like the 'devoluted' Scottish mp's, bribed with a generous share of the UK tax take to keep them dependent and 'onside'... then they will continue to be allowed in - new labour will simply change their status so they do not appear on official statistics.
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
            He would never say muslims were at war with the west - after all his government has encouraged so many muslims to leave their home countries, move to the South East of England, and then complain about how we have 'different values', and organise to change our behaviour to match theirs.
            I'm sure plenty of French, Spanish and Iraqis would say the same about the English.
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
              Israel has done a marvelous job of uniting the Arab world behind Hezbollah.
              Aux contraire. 'Tis the other way round. That should read I'd have thought ...

"Hezbollah has done a marvellous job of uniting the Arab world behind Hezbollah."

Comment

It takes two to tango - you can't achieve notoriety unless someone helps that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheCrate
                  Aux contraire. 'Tis the other way round. That should read I'd have thought ...

"Hezbollah has done a marvellous job of uniting the Arab world behind Hezbollah."
                  No.

You might not have noticed that Israel has bombed the tulip out of Lebanon, killing almost 1,000 people, injuring tens of thousands, displacing 1 million, and destroying the civilian infrastructure (bridges, roads, homes etc). They've even created an environmental catastrophe by bombing a coastal power station, and releasing huge amounts of fuel oil into the Mediterranean Sea. The pollution is on the same scale as one of the tanker catastrophes (Exxon Valdez?).

You might also have noticed that the Arab world considers the response brutal. As does much of the rest of the world.

You might not know that the Arab press condemned the Hezbollah attack on Israeli soldiers, considering it counter-productive. You know that they are now condemning Israel. Exactly what those cheeky fun loving Hezbollah chappies want.

Are you also Sinbad?

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd

Just as long as they vote labour, like the 'devoluted' Scottish mp's, bribed with a generous share of the UK tax take to keep them dependent and 'onside'
                    dear lord mggd - stop banging that old drum...do a google on "scotland oil wealth" to get some facts for goodness sake...

Comment

Working...
                    X