• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Introspection

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introspection

Can we have less threads talking about ourselves, CUK, mods, who should be banned, who shouldn't be banned, who is banned, who is a cretin, who isn't a cretin, who we're not sure is a cretin, etc etc etc.

There was a time when interesting people posted something interesting here that was worth reading.

Sadly, those days seem a distant memory.

PS.

For lunch I had fish pie and a lovely refreshing bottle of Sprite.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Can we have less threads talking about ourselves, CUK, mods, who should be banned, who shouldn't be banned, who is banned, who is a cretin, who isn't a cretin, who we're not sure is a cretin, etc etc etc.

There was a time when interesting people posted something interesting here that was worth reading.

PS.

I think you could do with some introspection. But sadly you're likely to find an empty hinterland.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I have never been to an Amish village but I would think it is much the same as CUK.

Same people talking about the same tulip for years with the occasional shunning.

Comment

So what you're saying is that we need more threads about SAS ?
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

What happened to the interesting threads about interesting stuff?

You might think there used to be loads of them, but if you check you'll soon realise that is because you're remembering every interesting thread from the last 10 years and it just seems like they were yesterday.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            that is because you're remembering every interesting thread from the last 10 years and it just seems like they were yesterday.
            What both of them?

Comment

What both of them?
              There was another one?
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

DP in CUK interest downtick now that suity hardly ever posts shock horror.

If I get some rep, and please come back suity thread, half a pack of wine gums and a hand shandy then that will suffice and all will be well.

I'll leave you to your name calling.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

PS.

You need to set an example, and kick off a few threads. Look forward to them.

For some reason, when I read of your gastronomic delight with Sprite, I thought of Kahuna-Burger.
                  Guess the reference?

Comment

Originally posted by evilagent View Post
                    You need to set an example, and kick off a few threads. Look forward to them.

For some reason, when I read of your gastronomic delight with Sprite, I thought of Kahuna-Burger.
                    Guess the reference?
                    That IS a tasty burger

Comment

Working...
                    X