• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed, again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed, again

I have done absolutely **** all this year and was called into an office today and asked not to look for a new project as they've already put the paperwork for another year. The trouble is, is that I can't remember if this will be the 4th or 5th year, its starting to feel like being a permie but one can't complain

So boomed again I presume...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Can't complain at that:

one for each year

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

And length of contract has no bearing on IR35 so carry on invoicing
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Indispensible-nice! I couldn't do 4 years straight though excellent commitment
          "You can't climb the ladder of success, with your hands in the pockets"
          Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Working...
          X