• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend!

Mine starts now.

What's youse all up to?

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Mine starts now.

What's youse all up to?
    Buggering off to Wiltshire and to see my new build.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Buggering off to Wiltshire and to see my new build.

You moving next to Dim?
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

You moving next to Dim?
        No. Not going anywhere near a council tip.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Thanks for asking MS.

I'm driving down to Devon early tomorrow morning with some friends, to catch up with another friend.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Taking a look at a classic Daimler and a classic Ja-a-a-a-g tomorrow morning along with the good Lady Tester, then off to the old fashioned barber shop for a haircut and a traditional shave (face, before you ask, you mucky little people). Perhaps some venison in the evening. Sunday, cycling, then lying around doing very little, probably.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Golf tomorrow morning early.
              Going on Segway ride in the afternoon followed by pub dinner with the missus.

Sunday AM - Will go for a run in the morning - on week 4 of a half marathon program.
              Sunday PM - Checking out a potential venue for eldest daughters birthday.

Comment

Nothing specific planed. MrsB is ill so that limits the options somewhat.

If the Elderberry has stopped fermenting in the bin then thats going to get transferred to demi-johns, bike ride at some point, cooking on Saturday.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Thanks for asking MS.

I'm driving down to Devon early tomorrow morning with some friends, to catch up with another friend.
                  Don't be tricked by an offer to view his new Merc in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Don't be tricked by an offer to view his new Merc in the garage.
                    Are you concerned that it might be a bashed up old Lada?
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X