• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rabbit stew anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rabbit stew anyone?

Quin Woodward Pu: Sought revenge on guy who dumped her after two dates | Mail Online

Jilted blogger takes public revenge on guy who dumped her after two dates by forwarding text messages he'd sent her using company phone to his boss
    Quin Woodward Pu, 25, was unceremoniously dumped via text this week by a man she had been on two dates with
    The self-published author and blogger sought revenge by forward sexting messages she'd received from her ex to his boss
    She also blogged about her childish behavior at Little Black Blog
    But her pompous claims to be 'a 25 year old with two published books and a condo' have won her few fans and a host of negative reactions
    blimey anyone got any good bunny boiler stories?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Once met a similar girl who absolutely loved herself. Told me on our first date she was so sought after that noone was ever late for her, she'd never been stood up and never dumped.

She then proceeded on about date five to tell me how other people at college fancied her and was it all right if she slept around!!! I said id rather you didnt.

About two weeks later she was talking marriage and she planned a whole romantic meal which I guessed meant SHE was going to propose

Anyway I was late and then got stuck in traffic so never turned up. When I eventually spoke to her next day she told me how she'd picked up the table cloth with all the food, glasses plates and hurled it out of her flat window(four stories up) but she'd forgive me.

I then dumped her. Total relatiOnship time 6 weeks
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

This is cruel. How can someone have children and **** them up so much that they come out like this? Why not just rape them and starve them to death like normal child abusers?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I had one who advertised her "services" on the internet and blogged about it. She wanted to be Belle de Jour but it didn't quite work out like that, she ended up sucking off some fat middle aged bloke in Enfield.

She was too mental even for me. ******* filthy though.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Hmm careful at work.

This her?

Say Hello To The Woman Who Wants To Sleep With 100,000 Men

My first thought was NLDYUK had got some publicity but at 284 men she isn't up to our ladies standards

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Mary Poppins has already beaten her to it.

Comment

Oddly, I had a dream last night that I was mediating between a CUK member and a bunny boiler.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Mary Poppins has already beaten her to it.
                you ARE going to regret that, wait till she gets you into the garage! The things that girl can do with Tupperware will make your eyes pop.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  you ARE going to regret that, wait till she gets you into the garage! The things that girl can do with Tupperware will make your eyes pop.
                  NorthernLadyUk is an amateur when compared to our Mary!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    This is cruel. How can someone have children and **** them up so much that they come out like this? Why not just rape them and starve them to death like normal child abusers?

WTF ?
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X