• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPhone 5s

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone 5s

Using the finger print to open your phone is well cool. Unlike other users with their larger screens I've seen on the u-bahn you're not holding the phone with both hands to smear a grubby finger across the screen. No sir. The responsiveness is quite awesome also.

Those phones are going to sell like hot cakes.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

/conspiracy mode on

The NSA now has your finger print: don’t leave it anywhere incriminating

/conspiracy mode off
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

If you travel by plane they almost certainly already did anyway.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'm looking at Samsung next time as I don't think I'll be spending £500 on a phone again...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I bought a Nexus 4 , with sim costs added in it's going to cost £560 over two years, with unlimited everything

Apart from bigger flash storage (at least over 100gig) I can't see what else I would want in a phone

Well okay except maybe having a hipster detector that shoots laser beams into their eyes....I'd pay £900 for that
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Using the finger print to open your phone is well cool. Unlike other users with their larger screens I've seen on the u-bahn you're not holding the phone with both hands to smear a grubby finger across the screen. No sir. The responsiveness is quite awesome also.

Those phones are going to sell like hot cakes.
            Oh I see. So you're not going to smearing your grubby fingers over the screen to use it? I guess you can unlock it and then just stare at the home screen.
            And I'm glad to hear that Apple have finally managed to make a phone that's in some way responsive. They're finally starting to catch up with other manufacturers from last year then?

In the absence of sas - "Cretin".

Comment

I still have an IPAQ PDA from HP that I bought in 2004 ish that has a fingerprint scanner to unlock. Nothing new from Apple in case the fanboys start ejaculating in excitement.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                Oh I see. So you're not going to smearing your grubby fingers over the screen to use it? I guess you can unlock it and then just stare at the home screen.
                It is pretty.

And I'm glad to hear that Apple have finally managed to make a phone that's in some way responsive. They're finally starting to catch up with other manufacturers from last year then?
                Really?

In the absence of sas - "Cretin".
                In his absence you'll continue to show why the weakness the mind prevents the use of more creative adjectives? Well thank you.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  I still have an IPAQ PDA from HP that I bought in 2004 ish that has a fingerprint scanner to unlock. Nothing new from Apple in case the fanboys start ejaculating in excitement.
                  I don't think it's the same.

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                    I bought a Nexus 4 , with sim costs added in it's going to cost £560 over two years, with unlimited everything
                    I bet you spend more money than me being under contract.

I got slated for paying 2k for my 2006 iMac. Still using it today for this very message. Let's see, that's £250 a year so far. I'll get another 5 years out of it yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X