• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The White Widow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The White Widow

The world's most wanted person and mastermind of the Kenyan shopping mall outrage according to a lot of papers this morning.

I don't buy it. She's just some chavette from the midlands.

I see what they're doing though. The White Widow does have a certain ring to it...

Originally posted by zoco View Post
    The world's most wanted person and mastermind of the Kenyan shopping mall outrage according to a lot of papers this morning.

I don't buy it. She's just some chavette from the midlands.

I see what they're doing though. The White Widow does have a certain ring to it...
    If you don't think she could be that much of a bitch spend your afternoon on mumsnut... They will teach you that pissing off the owner of a vagina can have extreme consequences that makes saking a shopping mall look tame.

Either way its a new take on an old theme...
    Last edited by bobspud; 27 September 2013, 11:13.

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post

I don't buy it. She's just some chavette from the home counties.

FTFY. And I really wouldn't trust the women from the town she comes from...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just say have you got PMT dear the next time your missus is a bit grumpy, and then see how easily angry women can get
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
        X