• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nearly There...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly There...

Final day of the gig. My to-do and in-progress columns on the agile chart are empty, and my final commits are sitting in a pull request, awaiting review. They'd better get a move on, because on the stroke of 4pm, I'm outta here

Hmm, the place is now almost empty - a long-serving permie is leaving today, and they've all just cleared off to the pub. Time to ransack the stationery cupboard

Comment

No renewals?

Comment

thought this was a garage based progress report on tupperware usage.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Final day of the gig. My to-do and in-progress columns on the agile chart are empty, and my final commits are sitting in a pull request, awaiting review. They'd better get a move on, because on the stroke of 4pm, I'm outta here
          Me too! (or at least I will be on Monday - end of the month means end of the month around here). I'm just about to send off my completed handover and I'll be available for FAQs on Monday.

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            No renewals?
            At the end of one. This product is moving to the development back burner for a little while, as it's now down to the sales bods to persuade end user companies that they need to spend vast sums of money on it to keep their trading desks competitive. Much of the team has been dispersed to spend their time on existing products until the orders start rolling in and customisations for specific clients have to be done. I'll be long gone by then

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Me too! (or at least I will be on Monday - end of the month means end of the month around here). I'm just about to send off my completed handover and I'll be available for FAQs on Monday.

Are you there yet?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Hope they are letting you WFH today, hell of a round trip otherwise
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Hope they are letting you WFH today, hell of a round trip otherwise
                  Why do you think Dim is banned and Sas is hiding?
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

If you're any good at Javascript and can learn my companies product in next to no time I've got work.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X