• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The last ever episode of The IT Crowd!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last ever episode of The IT Crowd!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D followed by the last ever episode of the IT Crowd tonight

And I've got people crashing over tonight, they better be quiet
    Doing the needful since 1827

I tried to watch the IT Crowd once - I found it seriously unfunny. Almost offensively so.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I tried to watch the IT Crowd once - I found it seriously unfunny. Almost offensively so.
      It's a bloke thing really

Comment

pity, it grows on you.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Is it a regular 25min episode... any special reason or did they just decide to do one for fun? How do you know it's the last ever?

Probably because you're the Jen of CUK.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Memory IS RAM!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Is it a regular 25min episode... any special reason or did they just decide to do one for fun? How do you know it's the last ever?
              Hour long, don't know, they've said it is.

Comment

Because the cast have said so repeatedly on social media over the last few months

It''s to give the fans a chance to see some of the loose ends sorted and try to come to some sort of messy conclusion

Plus, they're all earning too much to have time to do regular series anymore

Presumably if their careers nosedive they might change their minds

It's an hour episode so take out the adverts and it's maybe 40 minutes ???

Comment

I agree, it's not a good as this forum by a long shot

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                    It's a bloke thing really
                    To find unfunny stuff funny?

Are you insulting me?
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X