• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

English/Irish/Welsh only - Do we want the sporran worriers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English/Irish/Welsh only - Do we want the sporran worriers?

As we aren't allowed a real vote lets have one here. Do we want to keep those north of the border?
    Yes away with them
    30.00%
    No they are lovely
    5.00%
    Yes but the Islands can decide for themselves
    30.00%
    Leave it will save us money
    15.00%
    Stay we can't afford Russian oil
    0.00%
    Stay but sack Salmond
    10.00%
    Andyw's mum can take the whole of Scotland outside
    10.00%
    Last edited by vetran; 27 September 2013, 13:15.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Ironically I'm Scottish and would like to be able to vote yes just to shut up the whinging

It's like having Kevin the teenager following you around, wanting pocket money from dad all the time
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      Ironically I'm Scottish and would like to be able to vote yes just to shut up the whinging

It's like having Kevin the teenager following you around, wanting pocket money from dad all the time
      I think the noise is just to curry favour, if Salmond ever did win Independence he wouldn't know what to do.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

He'd join the EU and be Merkels bitch

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
          He'd join the EU and be Merkels bitch
          I don't think she wants him. Mrs Merkel does have a brain, you know.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            I don't think she wants him. Mrs Merkel does have a brain, you know.
            She at least stands up for her country if only ours would do likewise

Comment

Yes but the Islands can decide for themselves

I think you'll find the Western isles and outer Hebrides are as much as part of Scotland as Scotland is part of them. Knowledge of geography is shocking.

I'm a son of Caledonia as was my father before me, a heritage that makes me very proud. Even if that feeling is lost with our neighbours, my feeling of heritage continues to grow with each passing year. A feeling that I belong to somewhere more important than myself.

I ask the rest of the country why is it that feeling is lost on thee? Why the ill manner towards those that seek to become something more?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Salmond reminds me of that irritating , yapping dog that chases a car down the street

If he ever caught it, what would he do with it?
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  If he ever caught it, what would he do with it?
                  A better job of steering the economy no doubt.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X