• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Todays fascinating Java point

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays fascinating Java point

So I was on a flight into Australia from south America, and I had some very expensive coffee beans on me. You can't get them into Australia , so we talked about what to do.

We decided the best plan would be to stuff the coffee beans under our foreskins.

The funny thing is, my friend told me to sort the collection of beans by size before inserting. Small ones first. I did that and got twice as many in as when I loaded them adhoc. Must be the contours.

Once on land I took them out of my foreskin and made a tasty brew. But... I later found out that the cat that regurgitated these beans in Peru was possibly tortured. Which kinda ruined my brew.

But on the whole, I can recommend using ones foreskin to smuggle smallish items cross border.

Pass me your joint, I'd like to join in this journey as well.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

2 days of you thinking and we get this this absolutely tulipe parody thread.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
        So I was on a flight into Australia from south America, and I had some very expensive coffee beans on me. You can't get them into Australia , so we talked about what to do.

We decided the best plan would be to stuff the coffee beans under our foreskins.

The funny thing is, my friend told me to sort the collection of beans by size before inserting. Small ones first. I did that and got twice as many in as when I loaded them adhoc. Must be the contours.

Once on land I took them out of my foreskin and made a tasty brew. But... I later found out that the cat that regurgitated these beans in Peru was possibly tortured. Which kinda ruined my brew.

But on the whole, I can recommend using ones foreskin to smuggle smallish items cross border.
        Next time you're flying back to Aussieland from Trinidad you could try the same trick with some special Chili pepper
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
        X