• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The would Mitch? slideshow?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The would Mitch? slideshow?

Mug Shots: Notorious Women | wtsp.com

Actually surprised how many of these women look normal.

Mainly driving offences and drugs.

Number 46 surprised me though.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

First one: "Marijuana possession". Hardly a crime causing great notoriety, is it?

Number three is a beauty queen who made and threw bombs, which is a bit more deserving of the term "notorious", as well as giving the lie to the idea that there are no attractive women in science.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Number 46 surprised me though.
      Pockets can ruin an outfit.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

All except 26, 27, 28, 31, 34, 36, 47 (she looks like a bunny boiler), 71 (thats a bloke), 83 and 106 (she'd want paying). I see there's no older women as well. and what the hell is 5: 'Animal running at large' all about? If I think it is what it is, then it could be fun . No. 9 could be fun: 'Flipping off judge during court appearance.'
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Number 8: reminds me of Evangeline Lilly (Kate from lost)
          Number 73: Nicole Sherzinger (sp?) lookalike (sort of)
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Number three is a beauty queen who made and threw bombs, which is a bit more deserving of the term "notorious", as well as giving the lie to the idea that there are no attractive women in science.
            However it does indicate Utah women are incredibly ugly if she could be beauty queen.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

And it's shame #25 isn't hotter.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                However it does indicate Utah women are incredibly ugly if she could be beauty queen.
                Harsh. I think she looks very good, considering the complete lack of make up, hair not done, and presumably harsh lighting. She'd scrub up well, I think.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Scrubbed up version. I prefer the natural look

Comment

Chav girls are a turn off.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X