• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dumbass Pedestrians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumbass Pedestrians

Looks like it's not just road users they step out in front of.

BBC News - Network Rail releases near miss footage
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

I like it when they step out in front of buses, taxis, vans and HGVs with plenty of pedestrian witnesses.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      I like it when they step out in front of buses, taxis, vans and HGVs with plenty of pedestrian witnesses.
      I especially love the look on their face when they suddenly realise I am NOT slowing down just because they decided to step into the road.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
        I especially love the look on their face when they suddenly realise I am NOT slowing down just because they decided to step into the road.

Filthy car driver you should burn!

That's why we are making all pedestrian obstructions in population centres 20mph maximum and allowing the young pedestrians to gambol freely across all motorways.

Its closer to nature!

love "the town planning team2.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X