• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Back from hols now better get a contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from hols now better get a contract

Anyone miss me?

Had few weeks off after last gig and planned holiday so haven't been looking too hard.

Back now with large credit card bill on the mat so I need to look again. Hoping to get something sorted before it all goes quiet as we get near Xmas.

Unfortunately, wife is still not 100% which may preclude contract where I have to stay away from home on an extended basis.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Welcome back!

Let us know how your next client is screwing you over. I suggest posting it in Business / Contracts to keep the usual suspects happy.

Hope your wife is starting to see some improvements, even if she's not back on top form yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
      Welcome back!

Let us know how your next client is screwing you over. I suggest posting it in Business / Contracts to keep the usual suspects happy.

Hope your wife is starting to see some improvements, even if she's not back on top form yet.
      Fingers crossed next client will be OK ;-)

Yeh, wife is OKish and could probably cope ok on her own if she didnt have 4 month old baby to drag around as wel....

Comment

Were you signing on in this period?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Were you signing on in this period?
          Which period? When I was in contract - of course not.

Comment

Did you find all the hotels and restaurants you visited had really bad service and were deliberately awkward and unprofessional?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Did you find all the hotels and restaurants you visited had really bad service and were deliberately awkward and unprofessional?
              LOL. Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney was crap though!

Comment

Working...
              X