• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone off to Madagascar for their hols?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone off to Madagascar for their hols?

BBC News - Madagascar mob kills Europeans over 'organ trafficking'

Sounds like a really hot place to go.

So are they French or Italian?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I always wanted to go there. Maybe I should cross it off my list along with Mali...

Comment

Sadly the world is getting smaller, and not for the usual reasons of cheap air travel and the internet.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Sadly the world is getting smaller, and not for the usual reasons of cheap air travel and the internet.
          I was having a conversation the other night with somebody about whether or not the world is a more dangerous place to travel in compared to 20 years ago.

We both reckoned it was.

Since then, some places that were dangerous have got better , eg Peru , while a lot that were ok then are definitely not ok now & there seem to be more on the second list than the first.

Comment

Working...
          X