• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Miley Cyrus responds to Sinead O'Connor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miley Cyrus responds to Sinead O'Connor

Like OMG I'm like totally enthralled by this whole frickin thing...

Miley fires back at Sinead O'Connor

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Catfight!

I suppose a mud wrestling match is out of the question?
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

The old saying "If you can't be a good example then serve as a terrible warning instead..." holds an awful lot of weight in this case. I think Sinead can speak from experience.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
        Catfight!

You're more mentally ill than me. No you're more mentally ill than me.

Etc.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          You're more mentally ill than me. No you're more mentally ill than me.

Etc.
          But enough about Scooter vs SAS
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I think what Miley did was a low blow. Sinead's tweets were looking for help and a positive step for others with mental health issues to not be ashamed of their ailments, but now Miley has used it as ammunition, because of which I am going to sit back and enjoy her inevitable breakdown.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
              I think what Miley did was a low blow. Sinead's tweets were looking for help and a positive step for others with mental health issues to not be ashamed of their ailments, but now Miley has used it as ammunition, because of which I am going to sit back and enjoy her inevitable breakdown.
              ^ This ^

Comment

She's young and stupid.

If she wasn't, she wouldn't be licking sledgehammers in her videos in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  She's young and stupid.

If she wasn't, she wouldn't be licking sledgehammers in her videos in the first place.
                  My previous comment was a bit harsh. But It makes me angry that someone who could have such a positive influence can do something so stupid.

Comment

My previous comment was a bit harsh. But It makes me angry that someone who could have such a positive influence can do something so stupid.
                    No your comment is spot on. She is not stupid or badly advised she is arrogant and piling up her own little lesson in life.

Comment

Working...
                    X