• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vistaprint advertising....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vistaprint advertising....

I joined PCG and the bumpf came in the post today including "Freelance Matters" (phew some hot stuff on the front cover!) - out pops a Vistaprint leaflet saying:

Save over 50%! 250 Premium Business Cards including upload, card holder and delivery original price £23.90 now only £9.99

Also in today's post is direct mail to registered company address (my accountants) which has been forwarded to me. Its from Vistaprint saying:

Save 57%! 250 Premium Business Cards including upload, card holder and delivery original price £14.99 now only £9.99

If this was consumer retail pricing Trading Standards would be all over them....
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

After I bought business card from Vistaprint, money was removed from my visa without my knowledge by CLUBPREM.COM and HIGHSTREETMAX.COM who are owned by Adaptive Affinity — HUBBERS BLOG
    Vistaprint Scam - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums
    1,064 Complaints and Reviews about Vistaprint

Comment

Ben: Oh, what you will have done is, when it flashed up on your screen, ‘Do you want to watch Bangkok Chick-boys?’ you must have pressed the button that said ‘yes’.

Alan: Yeah, well, as I say, it’s very confusing.

Ben: Do you want me to come up and show you the button that says ‘no’?

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
        I joined PCG and the bumpf came in the post today including "Freelance Matters" (phew some hot stuff on the front cover!) - out pops a Vistaprint leaflet saying:

Save over 50%! 250 Premium Business Cards including upload, card holder and delivery original price £23.90 now only £9.99

Also in today's post is direct mail to registered company address (my accountants) which has been forwarded to me. Its from Vistaprint saying:

Save 57%! 250 Premium Business Cards including upload, card holder and delivery original price £14.99 now only £9.99

If this was consumer retail pricing Trading Standards would be all over them....
        Vistaprint have permanent offers which are rotated periodically. They are consumer retail as well so presumably walk the line to satisfy Trading Standards and it's not exactly a unique marketing strategy.

If you don't want the 'free' card holder then you can have 500 cards for the price of 250, etc. Create an account on their website without processing the order to completion and they will spam you with bargain offers until eventually you submit. I had 250 premium cards for the price of postage (about £5 iirc).

Comment

Let me google that for you
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
          X