• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ghostly going ons.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghostly going ons.

I was woken up a number of times in the night by ghostly murmerings & the occasional wail. On investigation I could find nothing. Later on banging and low moaning followed with a cold draft. Again getting up and looking around nothing out of the ordinary.

And then finally at 6am it happened. I heard another low moan and this time set off into the darkness. I could hear this low moaning coming from the landing. The air was freezing and as I approached I had one of those horror movie moments when a ghostly pale naked child comes flying towards you from out of a room. Argahhhh! I went. Screech it went!!!! I thought hell had opened !!!! 'Im cold' it wailed.

Daughter had opened the landing window in the night.

Bloody kids.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Working...
X