• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Captions for idiots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captions for idiots

Honestly, shows that only retards read the Mail (whoops, I was only doing research your honour )
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

**** me, I've been using these for years
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

What's the problem with them?

Comment

Is it maybe an accessibility thing? Done badly.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
          What's the problem with them?
          Code:
          This is a little box on a website where I have just entered some text into and then clicked 'Submit Reply.'
          Its like the documentation I write for numpties who can't work out where the enter key is on a keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Code:
            This is a little box on a website where I have just entered some text into and then clicked 'Submit Reply.'
            Its like the documentation I write for numpties who can't work out where the enter key is on a keyboard
            Explicit captioning is in keeping with the conventions of photo-documentary (eloquently criticised by the late Allan Sekula as the ‘find-a-bum school of concerned photography’ )

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Code:
              Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Explicit captioning is in keeping with the conventions of photo-documentary (eloquently criticised by the late Allan Sekula as the ‘find-a-bum school of concerned photography’ )
              And not one of you bothered to read my sig - which was changed to parody the captioning of the photo's in the wail.

To subtle?

Comment

Those captions are very similar to the audio TV for the blind thingie.
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

actually I blame the photographer. part of the art is context, when he got the release orders signed he should have got their story & names.

they aren't great photos either.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                    And not one of you bothered to read my sig - which was changed to parody the captioning of the photo's in the wail.

To subtle?
                    Too subtle? Two o's.
                    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Working...
                    X