• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vivid Resourcing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vivid Resourcing

Anybody had any dealings with these people? Can they be trusted? They have a contract for me in Germany. I prefer not to deal with an English agency at all, but if the contract is solid...
    Der going over der to get der der's.

Originally posted by darrenb View Post
    Anybody had any dealings with these people? Can they be trusted? They have a contract for me in Germany. I prefer not to deal with an English agency at all, but if the contract is solid...
    I have dealt with them over ten months. Their various agents, Jack, Ryan, Daniel, Connor, Richard etc. regularly call me about putative jobs. I never hear from them again until they eventually call again about a different putative job.

"They have a contract for [you] in Germany", do they?

Comment

I've never worked through them, but I've worked with people who have and I don't know of any problems. I get contacted by them quite regularly around NHS roles.

Comment

Working...
      X