• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Warming - Theory vs Reality

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Warming - Theory vs Reality

I think this sums it up.

A son asks his Dad
    "What's the difference between theory and reality?"

Dad says "Ask your Mom if she would sc**w the milkman for 1million pounds"
    The son did this , and his Mom said "Yes"

His Dad says "Now go and ask you sister if she would sc**w the postman for 2 million pounds"
    The son did this and his sister said "Yes"

"Well there you are son, in Theory we are sitting on 3 millions pounds, but in reality we're living with 2 wh***s

HTH BIDI

Just seen Tommy Robinson on news at 1. Asked if he would consider joining the greens, he said he's had enough of extremist fascism
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I think this sums it up.

A son asks his Dad
      "What's the difference between theory and reality?"

Dad says "Ask your Mom if she would sc**w the milkman for 1million pounds"
      The son did this , and his Mom said "Yes"

His Dad says "Now go and ask you sister if she would sc**w the postman for 2 million pounds"
      The son did this and his sister said "Yes"

"Well there you are son, in Theory we are sitting on 3 millions pounds, but in reality we're living with 2 wh***s

HTH BIDI
      I wonder if Jethro's been telling that one again this year

Actually his new DVD should be out by now - Back in a mo - Off to check on Amazon ...
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
      X