• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The illiterate and inumerate Harry Redknapp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The illiterate and inumerate Harry Redknapp

Has managed to overcome his obvious difficulties to produce an autobiograhpy which is currently being serialised in the mail. Also he hosts a column there too!!

I seem to recall his defence for the tax allegations from which he was acquitted included the fact that he can hardly read or write and was bad at maths.

Marked improvement. A*.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Has managed to overcome his obvious difficulties to produce an autobiograhpy which is currently being serialised in the mail. Also he hosts a column there too!!

I seem to recall his defence for the tax allegations from which he was acquitted included the fact that he can hardly read or write and was bad at maths.

Marked improvement. A*.

'innumerate'

Comment

Marked improvement. A*.

I think you will find that most autobiographies are ghost-written. I always thought he would make a good agent.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
        I think you will find that most autobiographies are ghost-written. I always thought he would make a good agent.
        Is his column also ghost written?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Is his column also ghost written?
          Spooky.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

His dog must be quite clever as it mananged to open a bank account and get round all the security checks for the money laundering regs
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Illiterate and the Mail in the same sentence?

Not exactly a shoch

Comment

Working...
              X