• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going skiing this weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going skiing this weekend

Carve the fresh powered snow before the tourists arrive...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Carve the fresh powered snow before the tourists arrive...
    where has snow this early in the season?

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
      where has snow this early in the season?
      Hintertuxer Gletscher - Ski Zillertal Tirol

I can see folks skiing the now on the webcam.

which is here, google map link.

Fresh snow fall this Friday, clear skies on Saturday
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Hintertuxer Gletscher - Ski Zillertal Tirol

I can see folks skiing the now on the webcam.

which is here, google map link.

Fresh snow fall this Friday, clear skies on Saturday

get there quick before it all melts
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I ******* hate snow, I ******* hate skiing, I ******* hate skiers, I ******* hate apres-ski, in fact I hate the whole ******* notion of putting planks of wood on your feet, throwing yourself down a mountain covered in ******* white ******* cold frozen water. Sorry buts its just not ******* worth it (and my garage has just rang up asking me when I want to change to my ******* winter tyres because, ye, its going to ******* snow soon.)
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Have you thought about skiing at this resort ?
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              get there quick before it all melts
              That's not happening until May 2014

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                I ******* hate snow, I ******* hate skiing, I ******* hate skiers, I ******* hate apres-ski, in fact I hate the whole ******* notion of putting planks of wood on your feet, throwing yourself down a mountain covered in ******* white ******* cold frozen water. Sorry buts its just not ******* worth it (and my garage has just rang up asking me when I want to change to my ******* winter tyres because, ye, its going to ******* snow soon.)
                Have you tried skiing yet? Go on dude, it's awesome man.

Comment

I am guessing at some sort of bad experience / history here.

Maybe you should share so that we can "sympathise"
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Perhaps you should just move somewhere which doesn't get any snow.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X