• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve for Android....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobserve for Android....

....is out. Not that impressed.... even for a first release.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Its taken years for the facebook app to be remotely stable so I wouldn't give them too much grief, it's new meeja problems
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      ....is out. Not that impressed.... even for a first release.
      Its no great shakes on the web nowadays...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        Its taken years for the facebook app to be remotely stable so I wouldn't give them too much grief, it's new meeja problems
        I'm not giving them that much grief. Facebook will never be stable, but at least it has a decent UI from the outset.

I will use the jobserve app, and hope it will get better.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Both fine on iPhone...

..Dons Flak Jacket....

Comment

I just use "Feedly" with an .rss feed from Jobswerve - works a treat.
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

The new iOS app (v4) sucks. Crashes on opening half the time and I can see no way of finding the jobs it has 'alerted' me to.
              My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                The new iOS app (v4) sucks. Crashes on opening half the time and I can see no way of finding the jobs it has 'alerted' me to.
                Have you tried freeing up memory on your phone, lack of memory is often the cause of crashes
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

JobServe for Androids?

Even the robots have been replaced by Bobs......

Comment

Working...
                  X