• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

strategic decision making

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strategic decision making

I decided to walk most of the way to work today so I can prolong my morning daydream.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I decided to walk most of the way to work today so I can prolong my morning daydream.
    Understandable, I do look good naked.
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread worthy of my input as a senior executive in charge of strategy.

I was wrong.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I thought this was going to be a thread worthy of my input as a senior executive in charge of strategy.

I was wrong.
        You do have a lot of relevant experience, although none of my fantasies involve the US or going permie.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

You do have a lot of relevant experience, although none of my fantasies involve the US or going permie.
          Doodab & MarillionFan sitting in a tree.......
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Doodab & MarillionFan sitting in a tree.......
            Which part of me implying he's a delusional fantasist went over your head fastest?

Comment

Which part of me implying he's a delusional fantasist went over your head fastest?
              which part of me crudely tying you to a romantic liason with MF did you not get?

oh is this thread to make sense in which case wrong forum!

Comment

which part of me crudely tying you to a romantic liason with MF did you not get?

oh is this thread to make sense in which case wrong forum!
                I got it. It was a disjointed outburst that made no sense. Reminds me of a six year old shouting out nonsense words and gigglling as the grown ups get annoyed. You are the six year old in that picture btw.

Comment

I got it. It was a disjointed outburst that made no sense. Reminds me of a six year old shouting out nonsense words and gigglling as the grown ups get annoyed. You are the six year old in that picture btw.
                  you are taking this far too seriously. Chill.

Comment

you are taking this far too seriously. Chill.
                    It's upsetting. We don't all enjoy the idea of giving MF a reacharound as much as you.

Comment

Working...
                    X