• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm not a bad person, I just do bad things

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a bad person, I just do bad things

And to the lady waiting for the toilet in pret, all I can say is it'll be ok if you hold your breath.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

I don't think you should be allowed to tulip in a food establishment. That's just disgusting. Save your tulip for a garage, or furniture showroom, or the office.

Comment

Taking a full on, no holds barred dump in public facilities is considered 'the fourth most anti-social act that's not actually a crime' in todays society.

You could have lit a match.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I don't think you should be allowed to tulip in a food establishment. That's just disgusting. Save your tulip for a garage, or furniture showroom, or the office.
        You know the loos in furniture showrooms aren't plumbed in don't you?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

What if he didn't have a choice? I'm thinking of my own brush with death this week after eating a packet of dried apricots.

Mistake.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
            Taking a full on, no holds barred dump in public facilities is considered 'the fourth most anti-social act that's not actually a crime' in todays society.

And set the fire alarm off? I'd probably be arrested for attempted arson. Besides, who has matches these days?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              What if he didn't have a choice? I'm thinking of my own brush with death this week after eating a packet of dried apricots.

Mistake.
              I'm seriously starting to worry about your eating habits MP.

MP's shopping list
              Gherkins
              Dried apricots

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post

More evidence of modern society's moral confusion.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  You know the loos in furniture showrooms aren't plumbed in don't you?
                  And taking a dump in your garage? Disgusting.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Mistake.
                  Medical emergencies are different. I'm sure they'd rather you made a mess of the toilet than the floor.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    I'm seriously starting to worry about your eating habits MP.

MP's shopping list
                    Gherkins
                    Dried apricots

The apricots won't be appearing on the shopping list again anytime soon. But a gherkin is a must, after work, straight out the fridge.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X