• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas bonus + bonus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas bonus + bonus

Honestly these things come in twos.

Client called, they don't have any work for me but neither do they want to let me go. So they're going to pay me a 6 month retainer per annum, with no guarantee of work.

Who wants to touch me?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Hartz IV is not a retainer.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Who wants to touch me?
      If you pay the fare, accommodation and a decent consultancy fee (nothing Kinky though).
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Who wants to touch me?
        I doubt I could get near it due to the fact you do it to often...

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Hartz IV is not a retainer.

Ha ha
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            I doubt I could get near it due to the fact you do it to often...
            At least twice a day

Comment

Working...
            X