• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SFW forum style

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SFW forum style

Why is there no open office friendly forum style - no images, no avatars, no smiles, everything in Visual Studio colours ? CUK Stealth is not stealth at all ..
    Wouldn't be a problem with Firefox but sadly IE only policy at the client co site.

You can switch avatars, signatures and images off in your settings.

Can't switch smilies or videos off, though, so you'll always see the pictures of those. You don't get inline images in the professional forums, either.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

How about acting like a professional?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...forum-app.html
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
          Why is there no open office friendly forum style - no images, no avatars, no smiles, everything in Visual Studio colours ? CUK Stealth is not stealth at all ..
          Wouldn't be a problem with Firefox but sadly IE only policy at the client co site.
          Don't be a mug and get Google Glass, admin gave it to all top posters ...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            How about acting like a professional?
            Exactly, having pedobear avatars on your screen does not look very professional.

Comment

No love for Windows Phones

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
                You can switch avatars, signatures and images off in your settings.

Can't switch smilies or videos off, though, so you'll always see the pictures of those. You don't get inline images in the professional forums, either.
                You can, but it would be useful to be able to do it locally - either cookie the settings, or do it via css. (Nick's benched, isn't he? )

Comment

I'm more concerned that when I WFH my son finds the smiley hilarious.

He's also getting old enough to read some of the crap you people write. I am concerned he might start thinking the daily mail is a newspaper.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Don't you all have smart phones ?
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                    X