• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sainsbury's Clothing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sainsbury's Clothing

OK, I normally hate the idea of buying clothing from a supermarket and very rarely do it - every time I have been inside tesco's clothing section I get put off by the mess, cloths scattered all over the place, on the floor, no organisation etc.

The other day I went into Sainsbury's (Cheadle) and thought I'd give it a chance. They had an excellent range of clothing which was really good quality and well prices. It was organised like you would expect to see it in John Lewis and Selfridge's. I spent £60 on winter clothing, a scarf, cloths for the little one and the experience/quality of the clothing was great.

A great range of clothing, all spaciously laid out.

I'll be going back there to get some more stuff soon......

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    OK, I normally hate the idea of buying clothing from a supermarket and very rarely do it - every time I have been inside tesco's clothing section I get put off by the mess, cloths scattered all over the place, on the floor, no organisation etc.

The other day I went into Sainsbury's (Cheadle) and thought I'd give it a chance. They had an excellent range of clothing which was really good quality and well prices. It was organised like you would expect to see it in John Lewis and Selfridge's. I spent £60 on winter clothing, a scarf, cloths for the little one and the experience/quality of the clothing was great.

Did you get some of those elasticated water resistant trousers?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

INKSPE

My Tailor visits...
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

And get caught on a night out by poor people wearing the same stuff and everyone else knowing where you bought it from. No thanks.

You are a contractor. Off to Kings St with you.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          And get caught on a night out by poor people wearing the same stuff and everyone else knowing where you bought it from. No thanks.

You are a contractor. Off to Kings St with you.
          I'm a contractor, I'm here to build a massive warchest, not splash out in Kings St.

Comment

A great range of clothing, all spaciously laid out.

Loin and sack or both?
            Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
              Loin and sack or both?
              Whatever you want you will find it in Sainsbury's :

Comment

Pikey
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Pikey
                  I should point out that when Suity and I sat down for lunch in Holland and I was wearing green trousers and blue shoes, Suity was the second best dressed man at the table.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    I should point out that when Suity and I sat down for lunch in Holland and I was wearing green trousers and blue shoes, Suity was the second best dressed man at the table.

By some chalk as well IIRC
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X