• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally!

An online game worth playing

Super Tory Boy

Unfortunately I think the creators meant it to be satire
    Coffee's for closers

Excellent, I can see Dodgy becoming PM.

indeed we need "In the Red" or Red Invaders with Ed(twit), BallsUp & Mandleslime.

Tax till businesses close.
    Borrow till the Pips squeak.
    Fake dodgy dossiers.
    Invade oil rich countries.
    pop hospitals on credit cards.
    Search parties for cheap labour
    End by writing notes saying : we spent all the cash, we have no idea who is in the country and why are all the big businesses paying no tax?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

That is genius. Most fun I've had in ages.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

indeed we need "In the Red" or Red Invaders with Ed(twit), BallsUp & Mandleslime.

Tax till businesses close.
        Borrow till the Pips squeak.
        Fake dodgy dossiers.
        Invade oil rich countries.
        pop hospitals on credit cards.
        Search parties for cheap labour
        End by writing notes saying : we spent all the cash, we have no idea who is in the country and why are all the big businesses paying no tax?
        I think they're making a film on Labours time on power, its loosely based on Brewster's Millions
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          I think they're making a film on Labours time on power, its loosely based on Brewster's Millions
          I thought is more likely based on Rogue Trader!

Start with a healthy balance of billions and one reckless chunt blows it all, puts everyone out of work thinking he knows what he is doing?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

?
            Only a junior minister I am afraid
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I now have an addicted 6 year old who thinks Boris Johnson is cool and wants to know what a work shy peasant is. Apparently "mummy" was the wrong answer.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                I now have an addicted 6 year old who thinks Boris Johnson is cool and wants to know what a work shy peasant is. Apparently "mummy" was the wrong answer.
                Boris is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Boris is mental.
                  I'd quite like to see Boris as PM. Not for his leadership skills or sound economic policies, but for the look of sheer bewilderment on the faces of Obama, Merkal et al when he rocks up for the G8/G20 meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                    I'd quite like to see Boris as PM. Not for his leadership skills or sound economic policies, but for the look of sheer bewilderment on the faces of Obama, Merkal et al when he rocks up for the G8/G20 meetings.
                    +1

Comment

Working...
                    X