• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Greatest Sportsman of all time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Greatest Sportsman of all time

Sachin Tendulkar has announced his retirement and as a cricket lover I reckon he is up there with the very best and greatest sportsmen of all time.

Sachin Tendulkar retirement: Legacy more important than longevity, feels Geoffrey Boycott - Cricket News & Articles | CricketCountry.com
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

yup i'd agree with you on that...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Nat Lofthouse

Comment

Neon Deion Saunders

Comment

Muhammed Ali

Much as I like Sachin, I've got to concede that Bradman was better than him.

Comment

Barry Sheene.

Comment

He's certainly up there with Brian Lara
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                Muhammed Ali

Much as I like Sachin, I've got to concede that Bradman was better than him.
                Just read David Remnick's King Of The Word book on Ali. Very good read.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Normally I would agree but you are an agent so, contractually, I have to insist that he never player cricket at all.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    Normally I would agree but you are an agent so, contractually, I have to insist that he never player cricket at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X