• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vicky Price -its all men's fault

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vicky Price -its all men's fault

So is Mrs Huhne on the level, are the weaker sex driven into prison by the male oppressors?

Or is she wrong?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

... in her book.

At this point I stopped reading.

Comment

Pryce

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
        Pryce
        too subtle?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          So is Mrs Huhne on the level, are the weaker sex driven into prison by the male oppressors?

Or is she wrong?
          After going through what she went through, do you think she's wrong for thinking all men are bastards?

I'd hate to be the next toad up her hole, you're likely to wake up with your bollocks on the bedside table.

She looks like a seriously bitter old dog.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Or is she wrong?
            A jury of 12 men and women thought otherwise in her case.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              A jury of 12 men and women thought otherwise in her case.
              You haven't read the article, have you?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                You haven't read the article, have you?
                It's been all over the news today, and there have been previous studies that blame men, including the judges that send them down, for women being in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  It's been all over the news today, and there have been previous studies that blame men, including the judges that send them down, for women being in prison.
                  Is that a "yes I've read the article" or a "no I haven't but I thought I'd stick my oar in anyway"?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Is that a "yes I've read the article" or a "no I haven't but I thought I'd stick my oar in anyway"?
                    Yes I've read the article and I will stick my oar in because she is saying nothing new.

Comment

Working...
                    X