• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thread for Old Hack and Dooogie...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread for Old Hack and Dooogie...

Gentleman, please have your petty squabble here, then the rest of us don't have to put up with your constant tulip getting into every other thread.

Ta muchly.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Gentleman, please have your petty squabble here, then the rest of us don't have to put up with your constant tulip getting into every other thread.

Ta muchly.
    Have a look who starts the bile, seriously. It's like having a foul mouth, retarded shadow follow me about...

Ta muchly.

Comment

It won't work. On past form he will follow me from thread to thread, bringing up the same subject (whether it's religion or my back door or some fascination with my posting habits), like Agent Smith in the Matrix 2.

Best bet is to give him enough rope to hang himself, i.e get him to expose what a nasty sod he is so he gets banned. It's what I normally do.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You see....

Comment

So by posting AFTER you I am starting it? Well done that man.

On past form, he's also so stupid that even if I tell him I'm going to get him banned, he blunders into the trap anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairy View Post
            Have a look who starts the bile, seriously. It's like having a foul mouth, retarded shadow follow me about...

Ta muchly.
            I post, you follow and abuse me.

"Palm face"

Comment

By that logic you launched an unprovoked attack on me in this thread.

I like how I simultaneously "followed you" and "started it" at the same time. Smooth work by me.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Ta muchly.
                Oh dear. It looks like you've ended up pouring petrol on troubled waters.

ffs guys- just ignore each other.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Or get a room..
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Oh dear. It looks like you've ended up pouring petrol on troubled waters.

You know he can't ignore me. He's obsessed. Even when I Ignore his current user (as a mod you can probably verify this) he refuses to believe it.

How many incarnations has this little toad been through of being banned for progressively longer periods and then being perma-banned and returning the same day? 5? Don't you think it's about time you just canned him?

Comment

Working...
                    X