• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockie quality on other sites..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sockie quality on other sites..

Quality sockie on immigration boards. I like the 'fee for coming' bit. The sockie quality here is terrible, this one is genius. Mind you, might be true....

Immigrationboards.com :: View topic - My Story and looking for advice.

Hi,
    This is my story and if anyone has good advice i would appreciate it.

I have been a frequent visitor for many years to Thailand, back in 2009 i met a lovely person who i spent lots of time with, Stayed at her home and each visit then after spent holidays together. We have planned on marriage but not financially secure just yet for me to move there or for her to move here and for us to support her family as she is the only bread winner there and does this.
    Then while working in the salon she worked a woman ask her if she wanted to work UK ? The job would en-tale working in a Thai restaurant and accommodation would be provided, And would receive every other weekend off, Sounded to good to be true but she seen it as a way we could be together more and accepted the offer.

All travel was been provided and all she had to do was turn up with her bags.
    This is when i told her to get out of where she was, She met some English guy who said she would need to remember certain things if asked ? then took a flight to singapore where a ticket bought for Brazil was purchased all the time traveling with this english guy. Landing in London for connecting flight the day after to Brazil.
    Once given a 24hr Visa no bags as they were still checked in to go Brazil left Airport and was met by another Thai National and basically handed over.
    This is where it goes all wrong.!!!
    The woman she was handed over to took her to some apartment in London where she was told customers would be turning up and she had to please them sexually and if refusing would be beaten also any attempt to escape would be beaten. She was beaten many times and was told until her fee for coming was paid off she would remain doing this work. The fee was £40,000.00 UK Pounds.
    She befriended a girl that was already there and through a "customer managed to get a message to me, but begged me ot to go to police because she would be beaten and as these people knew where she lived back in Thailand her mother & father would be responsible for the debt if she escaped and they also would be ""killed ""
    2 months on, Not sure how but place was raided by police and she was detained due to no visa, she told her story but they only see her as a overstayer. Then after 3 days in a police cell was handed over to immigration who have now been holding her in a removal center.
    I have been to see her many times and requested the help from a solicitor who has applied for Asylum, leave to stay and bail, all paid privately by myself but were still unsure what will happen ? Solicitor says we have to wait on immigration, immigration refuse to discuss her case with me even tho she gives consent and we are just waiting, ive spent what savings i had on Solicitor and now have to return to work before i lose my job which means less visits to see her and she just wants to get out of the removal center and be with me as planned from day one. The woman behind all this has not been caught yet and as far as i know her parents have not been approach for any money yet.

Does any one know of how or what we need to do to first get her out, 2nd sort out a visa so she can stay ?

Thanks.

Is the punchline that he finds out 'she' is a ladyboy
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
    X