• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thread for MudFlapper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread for MudFlapper

to dish out the bile on posters. Since having a go at other posters is a banable offence.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    to dish out the bile on posters. Since having a go at other posters is a banable offence.
    bannable

What's rattled your cage?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      He said Jehovah!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        bannable

Were you picking on churchy yesterday?

Comment

bannable

Maybe the NLUK generator?
          <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

bannable

Logic would state that he is the sockie master of Old Hack or Dooogie, either that or is upset that attention is somewhere other than him at the moment and his grandioso come back has been a bit of a damp squib :confused
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X