• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rough Justice - Not

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rough Justice - Not

Pair of drunks jailed after trying to mug a cage fighter | Mail Online

'They came up against the last person they would want to': Pair of drunks jailed after trying to mug a cage fighter
    Lewis Hawkins, 24, had returned from a gym session when he was targeted
    Michael Bennett, 27, and Dean Maundrell, 25, tried to steal his car
    Both men threw punches at the victim, who blocked them and fought back
    The hapless pair both admitted robbery at Swindon Crown Court
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

The cage fighter then dragged Maundrell out of his car and as he did so the thug shouted 'I’ve got a gun, I’ve got a gun,' to which Mr Hawkins replied 'Well get it out and shoot'.
    Impressive, Mr Hawkins.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Impressive, Mr Hawkins.
      Indeed, very ballsy!

Comment

I love it when thugs get their comeuppance. Although the fact one of them had a knife is a nasty thought. He should have got longer than 27 months.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          I love it when thugs get their comeuppance. Although the fact one of them had a knife is a nasty thought. He should have got longer than 27 months.
          Given the 'victim', he might actually be wishing he got longer.

Comment

To be frank they're lucky he didn't give one of them a good hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairy View Post
              It says a lot about his self discipline that he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                It says a lot about his self discipline that he didn't.
                I know although I am a touch surprised. Like you say though, a proper martial arts person knows when to use it. But yes, dodged a bullet did those two

Comment

Originally posted by Hairy View Post
                  Neighbours called the police? Perhaps they also witnessed the incident so he held himself back. Or he might just have been able to think clearly even though he was under pressure.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                  X