• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Do I have it? Or am I just a miserable arsehole?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Would you like to borrow some blue pants ?

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
      Would you like to borrow some blue pants ?
      What do I need to do, put a deposit down?
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        What do I need to do, put a deposit down?
        Surely you need to borrow the pants because you've put a deposit down?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Surely you need to borrow the pants because you've put a deposit down?
          Predictable, but good.

The pants have got a rear access 'slit', so perhaps not the best solution for your issue anyway
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Predictable, but good.

The pants have got a rear access 'slit', so perhaps not the best solution for your issue anyway
            Your nickname isn't Miss Whiplash by any chance ?
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Predictable, but good.

Are we talking about an 'access' or an 'exit' slit here?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Predictable, but good.

Could be useful in saving a few valuable seconds in an emergency. No need to drop them, just part cheeks and pants in one easy movement
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Are we talking about an 'access' or an 'exit' slit here?
                  I guess it would depend. I'd say access, because I think that was the way they were designed to be used [I know this from rhubarb].
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I guess it would depend. I'd say access, because I think that was the way they were designed to be used [I know this from rhubarb].
                    Access. And not in a good way.

Comment

Working...
                    X