• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Mourning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Mourning

BBC News - Coroner Alan Crickmore guilty of stealing from dead

Coroner Alan Crickmore guilty of stealing from dead
    Alan Crickmore
    Crickmore was suspended from duty in December 2010

Fraud-accused coroner before judge
    A coroner has pleaded guilty to a £2m fraud that saw him steal some of the money from the estates of dead people.

Gloucestershire coroner Alan Crickmore, 57, of East Approach Drive, Cheltenham pleaded guilty to 24 counts of fraud at Southwark Crown Court.

Police said Crickmore had been stealing money while acting as probate and using the cash as his own "piggy bank".
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Now this is how a parody thread should be!

Well played sir!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Well played sir!
      Why thank you!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Well played sir!
        +1. I normally dig up some article from a year ago but this is today's. Impressive.

Comment

Working...
        X