• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RLWC 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RLWC 2013

Anybody going to any of the games?

nah wrong sort of chase the egg for me

Comment

Yup - England v Ireland at Huddersfield

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
        + 1
        Still Invoicing

Comment

Had the NZ team staying in my regular hotel last week. Had one bright spark practically leaning against my room door on the phone to his family at about 1am one night. Rushed outside to give him a piece of my mind before seeing the size of him. He politely offered to jog on down the corridor though so I could get back to sleep. Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
            Tried getting tickets but it's sold out. At headingley I can see that Kiwis are taking on PNG.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Had the NZ team staying in my regular hotel last week. Had one bright spark practically leaning against my room door on the phone to his family at about 1am one night. Rushed outside to give him a piece of my mind before seeing the size of him. He politely offered to jog on down the corridor though so I could get back to sleep. Which was nice.
              lol

You could learn the ref's signal for "10 minutes sin-bin" in the future.

Comment

Working...
              X