• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Roy Hodgson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy Hodgson

Should he be fired?
    Yes
    19.05%
    No
    71.43%
    Ask Andyw's mum
    9.52%

He's an overpaid primadona thus perfect as an England manager, overseeing other overpaid primadonas
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Wasn't convinced/happy with him as Liverpool manager, but think he has show some nous as England Man......
      latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        Should he be fired?
        you are scottish and therefore biased.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
          Wasn't convinced/happy with him as Liverpool manager, but think he has show some nous as England Man......

He is okay actually. Did very well at Fulham and West Bromwich. Was a mistake to take up Liverpool as the fans hated him from day one.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

He's got the necessary experience, happy with him to be honest.

I am annoyed that some over-sensitive nitwit could construe a racist connotation in that crap joke though.

In my book its probably worse to wrongly accuse someone of racism than actually make a racist remark.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              you are scottish and therefore biased.
              Why do you think I think he should be fired?

Comment

The leftie liberal whinging 's should be told to get back in their boxes.

England have no chance of winning the World Cup but at least with Roy at the helm they might not be totally humiliated in Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                  The leftie liberal whinging 's should be told to get back in their boxes.

England have no chance of winning the World Cup but at least with Roy at the helm they might not be totally humiliated in Brazil.
                  I'm surprised people actually think Hodgson is any good for England!

They should sack him and bring in Harry Redknapp. Hodgson will guarantee the typical long ball football that has plagued the England team for years. Put them up against any of the top 20 sides and see how qualified they are in launching it as far up field as possible.

England won't win with Harry Redknapp but I am sure he will get them passing the ball and actually playing football!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                    I'm surprised people actually think Hodgson is any good for England!

They should sack him and bring in Harry Redknapp. Hodgson will guarantee the typical long ball football that has plagued the England team for years. Put them up against any of the top 20 sides and see how qualified they are in launching it as far up field as possible.

England won't win with Harry Redknapp but I am sure he will get them passing the ball and actually playing football!
                    Yeah - did you watch the last two games?

Comment

Working...
                    X